Call quality on the V20 is really good!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
What does everyone feel about the call quality on the v20? Mine is really really clear and I hardly ever break up on a call on my V20 unlike all my Galaxy devices I've had such as Note 7, Note 5, S7 edge, S6 etc that would have poor call quality and poor signal and would break up.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I used a buddies V20 once on a call. Sounded just like the usual / clear HD voice I am used to from T-Mobile which has worked on all my previous phones (Galaxies, Notes, My Pixel, etc.)

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Um... EVERYTHING on the V20 is really good from my perspective. ...well, except the hideous emojis, that is.

I've decided that LG is going to fix those ugly emojis in the V30. ick...
d00c6def9e220b66a38323836961b40d.jpg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-24-00-04-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-24-00-04-33.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 44

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Google = King of plain

I could care less IOS has better emojis. I didn't buy my Galaxy phones and V20 for stupid emojis. I bought my phones for using apps, watching videos, sending emails and for communicating and saving files. I'm not a 18 year old girl needing LOL emojis and such. I don't think someone who buys power user devices such as the Note line or the V line of phones cares about that a lot. I mean power type devices are not marketed towards that type of group such as the Note for example. Most teenagers, adults in their 20s I see them with iPhones or the regular Galaxy line of devices and not the Note so much. Granted cost too, but I see teens and young adults rocking the latest iPhone plus models and such and probably mommy is footing the bill a lot of times.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Google = King of plain

I could care less IOS has better emojis. I didn't buy my Galaxy phones/Note devices and V20 for stupid emojis. I bought my phones for using apps, watching videos, sending emails and for communicating and saving files. I'm not a 18 year old girl needing LOL emojis and such. I don't think someone who buys power user devices such as the Note line or the V line of phones cares about that a lot. I mean power type devices are not marketed towards that type of group such as the Note for example. Most teenagers, adults in their 20s I see them with iPhones or the regular Galaxy line of devices and not the Note so much. Granted cost too, but I see teens and young adults rocking the latest iPhone plus models and such and probably mommy is footing the bill a lot of times.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I just like the rounded emojis better, but by no means is it a show-stopper and has less than no bearing on my overall enjoyment of these more than excellent phones.