V20 AC users, where are you from??

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Again, I rarely see a V20 owner in the wild. I've only seen an Asian girl (possibly Korean?) with a pink V20 once! I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area (home of the tech nerds like Apple, Google, Facebook.. explains why I see mostly iPhones, Pixels, and Samsungs!).

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'll be rocking one in Calgary Alberta in a week or so. Friend of mine has one and now that I'm switching back to Android, the V20 is the phone I'm getting.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Vermont and I've seen 3 people with this phone in my area. Two who go to my gym. The first time I saw one was at a restaurant. This woman sitting at the table next to me had one and my eyes fixed on her phone and I asked her what it was. She told me it was an LG V20 and then I started reading about them and decided I had to have one. Lol

mrdave570

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
I would like to know how many V20s were sold in the US and elsewhere. When I got mine, the phone store salesman told me that he sold very few of these and most people choose Apple/Samsung. I have yet to see anyone with a V20 in any public place. I can spot a V20 by looking at the back of the phone when someone holds their phone up. I can also tell who doesn't have a V20 when people are attaching their phone to a portable charger or are looking for an outlet to plug into lol. I have not used my portable charger since I bought my phone. The battery lasts a long time and replacing it with the spare battery means I don't need my charger. I hope LG keeps this removable battery idea in their V series. From NJ.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38