Anyone here jumped or is jumping to Mate 10?

Paul Ellis1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been mainly iPhone for last 10 years, have an X pre ordered for collection tomorrow but honestly think I'll be returning and ordering the mate 10 pro

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Nope, if I buy a phone this year, I'll try to snag one of the final production V20.
Final production is better than earlier batch? I recently ordered one from B&H it's lg v20 at&t branded and warranty is covered by B&H. I hope it's final production one.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Nope, there is nothing out there that I want to switch to.

I know that I will eventually have to get another phone, but I'll be damned if I will just rush to anything less than the v20 offers just "because"... Not this time....

While it may look promising, I finally got through the twelve step program and said enough is enough with these oems not offering us a suitable candidate to replace the v20 and all of it's features.

Mac

gipper69

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
Well, I just picked one up on the t-mobile promo with a 9/17 manufacture date. The date is on the sticker behind the battery, with the serial number. Didn't plan on it, my V10 died. Didn't want to try and do without a phone for however long it takes for lg to fix it, too many days with several hours of conference calls. Liked the look of the v30, but can't swallow the $800 asking price. Particularly when t-mobile is selling the v20 for $385,with a tablet bonus (which is a nice unit in its own right ) also prefer the versatility of the replaceable battery and the availability of the high capacity battery/case back. Only regret is the extra bands and newer chipset network capabilities that the v30 has, but both are theoretical advantages right now.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Just looked it up and there's no headphone jack so it's an automatic no. I use the headphone jack every single day. I play music via headphones or my studio speakers at home, music sounds amazing with the Hi-Fi DAC. V30 or OnePlus 5T are my only choice now.