yellow tint

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been plugging my V20 into my treadmill so the music will play over the treadmill speakers. Every time I do this, the screen gets dark and with a very yellow tint? When I unplug it from the treadmill I usually have to restart the phone a couple of times in order to get it to go back to normal color. Anyone know what this is?? Its not battery saver and I don't see anything in settings?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
hmm would comfort view turn on automatically when phone is plugged into treadmill speakers? actually I just looked and I already have comfort view on...this is different, all the white on the screen turns yellow and the entire screen gets darker. I'm using you tube to watch videos while I walk. wonder

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
hmm would comfort view turn on automatically when phone is plugged into treadmill speakers? actually I just looked and I already have comfort view on...this is different, all the white on the screen turns yellow and the entire screen gets darker. I'm using you tube to watch videos while I walk. wonder

Check:

settings > general > smart settings > when earphones are plugged in

And then see what you have automatically turning on when earphones are plugged in. Maybe someone did this.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Check:

settings > general > smart settings > when earphones are plugged in

And then see what you have automatically turning on when earphones are plugged in. Maybe someone did this.

I'm not seeing "smart settings"?

Attachments

• 232723.jpg
    232723.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 12

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
btw earphones aren't plugged in...its the phone plugged into the treadmill speakers. like 1 Jack plugged into another jack