For those which jump from LG V20, after honey moon period do you think It was worth?

csetoue

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

After the honey moon period (when we tend minimize the cons and maximize the plus of our new expensive gadget), do you think It was a worth move from V20?

Actually, the only thing that makes me really sad with the V20 os its cellular strengh reception. Its not poor, but I observed that Huawei phones are MUCH better in this.

bluej3

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
Having had many options laid in front of us i think it might be worth the move. I personally haven't used V20 but i can tell having seen ppl doing it.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

After the honey moon period (when we tend minimize the cons and maximize the plus of our new expensive gadget), do you think It was a worth move from V20?

Actually, the only thing that makes me really sad with the V20 os its cellular strengh reception. Its not poor, but I observed that Huawei phones are MUCH better in this.

Move to what phone? Do you mean move to the V30?

chmun77

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Current owner of V20. Don't think I will get V30 though it is quite tempting with the new camera duos sensors. However, I still prefer removable battery and the goodness of having separate SIM and Micro SD trays. Perhaps I will wait for V40 if I'm still with LG a year down the road.