troark97

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, just to inform you, the folks at LG are ****** bags. I asked about the bootloader and they said go to sprint ( which i knew theyd say that) so, i did. They told me they did not request a locked bootloader, i told LG that, and guess what? They said sprint asked for it. Its a damn game of ping pong!

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, just to inform you, the folks at LG are ****** bags. I asked about the bootloader and they said go to sprint ( which i knew theyd say that) so, i did. They told me they did not request a locked bootloader, i told LG that, and guess what? They said sprint asked for it. Its a damn game of ping pong!

LGE is telling a load of crap. All their devices that got upgraded to ICS or later has a locked bootloader. Not the case for Froyo/Gingerbread devices though. Only way to have a unlocked bootloader is a safe strap (I dont like messing with that), or just going back to Gingerbread.

troark97

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Ive been emailing on occasions, and i know you have at least once (you made a post a while back), and im going to bring up the fact that gingerbread isnt locked up like alcatraz, like ics, just to see what they say. Its kind of amusing now. Lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer