Android wear 2.0 where is it !!!!!

spency007

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
hey all
can anyone tell me when wear 2.0 is coming because i read beginning of may and that came and went so any help would be good. Is the update a Europe wide roll-out or country to country because the smart watch market in Germany is non existent and i don't want to miss out on anything
also is it normal for the smart watch OS to be diff than the phone OS (watch 6.0.1) (phone 7.0)
Thanks

mdw1995

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
hey all
can anyone tell me when wear 2.0 is coming because i read beginning of may and that came and went so any help would be good. Is the update a Europe wide roll-out or country to country because the smart watch market in Germany is non existent and i don't want to miss out on anything
also is it normal for the smart watch OS to be diff than the phone OS (watch 6.0.1) (phone 7.0)
Thanks

If you're asking for the Urbane 2nd Edition, it's delayed.....again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidWear/comments/6e8e8o/aw_20_delayed_again_for_lg_urbane_2nd_edition/

evlarberryman

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
4 months since the AW 2.0 release and 2 missed release dates by LG for us LG U2 owners. I can't find anything new on the web about our watches. I wonder if LG has abandoned this update for our watches?

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I've given up any hope! Time to go back to the bulky LG Watch Sport. Was hoping the LG U2 LTE was gonna replace it!

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
This is a total mess. LG needs to get it together with updates. They need to at least be open and say we are still working out some bugs or waiting carrier approvals or whatever; otherwise seems like it is being abandoned in which case there is no way I would try another LG watch or maybe any LG product since my G6 is now over 3 months behind security update.

evlarberryman

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I signed the petition. These continued delays with no communication from LG is a great example of how to lose customers! I purposefully purchased the Samsung Galaxy S8 over the LG G6 because of this fiasco by LG. I also bought a 70" Sharp HDTV rather than the 75" LG because of this. Unbelievable!

StimulatorCam

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm guessing everyone has updated by now, so how is everyone enjoying the new features? How's your battery life? Any major/minor issues you've found?

Aug 2, 2017
Visit site
Looks like I missed the boat too? Trying to update only shows "System up to date". Do you have to have an active cell plan with AT&T to get it or something, or can you get it just using WiFi?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38