Any Newer, Professional Looking Watches Like LG Watch Urbane Worth Getting?

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Well... Today tried my Diesel On only with its regular Diesel faces. Yes, autonomy got a lot better. Used it all day, from 6am till now... Lots of notifications, always on screen, and right now it has exactly 10% battery. Not bad at all, but I still prefer to use my watchfaces, even paying price in autonomy. If you don't mind faces, though, I think it can be a good option.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Personally, I haven't seen it (and that's with two different units). If I'm using it pretty heavily, then maybe it's closer to 40% or even high 30s at the end of the day. But I don't recall it ever pooping out before the day was up.

Are those reviews comparing with Apple Watch or other non-Wear OS watches?
I have an Apple Watch as my main watch and, for me, there's no possible comparison between it and my Diesel with WearOS. Sure it's just my opinion, but Apple Watch is just way better in every single aspect, from screen to autonomy passing by sensors and OS responsiveness, losing only when the matter is about design. Man, that Diesel is a real beauty!! But WearOS simply isn't good enough, far from that, actually. Had, too, a Samsung Galaxy Watch and Tizen, too, looked much better than WearOS for me, but not on Apple Watch level, yet. But I believe it'll be, eventually.

Google needs to seriously look after WearOS asap, or it'll continue to not be able to even compete in watches market, imho.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't doubt the Apple Watch functions better in all respects -- I'm just not a fan of how it looks. I want a watch to look like a nice watch, rather than a piece of tech on a strap. I wonder if Apple will ever work on a round watch?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I haven't seen it (and that's with two different units). If I'm using it pretty heavily, then maybe it's closer to 40% or even high 30s at the end of the day. But I don't recall it ever pooping out before the day was up.

Are those reviews comparing with Apple Watch or other non-Wear OS watches?
I believe they are just telling of their battery results.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I don't doubt the Apple Watch functions better in all respects -- I'm just not a fan of how it looks. I want a watch to look like a nice watch, rather than a piece of tech on a strap. I wonder if Apple will ever work on a round watch?
Yes same for me. I simply can't afford to like Apple Watch design, that's the reason I keep trying another brands. And this Diesel On is the most beautiful of all I've tried yet.