No carrier billing?

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem with buying apps from the Play Store using carrier billing. When buying the app, "Bill my AT&T Account" is grayed out with a message that says "This payment method cannot be used for this purchase. (IAI)". I couldn't find anything about this error on the Google Play help page on my computer either.I just bought 2 25 cent apps yesterday and it worked just fine. I have also used carrier billing multiple times before without failure. I am trying to buy World of Goo while it is 25 cents. Any help would be appreciated.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Carrier billing doesn't even come up on my phone. And I too would like to know what's goin on

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

OhkaBaka

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
It is a little disconcerting that this thread is the only thing out there talking about this, but yeah... since the 25 cent sale started, I can't purchase through through my carrier.:(

theone33#AC

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
had the same problem...call at&t ask them why they remove it, CS said it was samsung or google play store..told them no it was att that removed it, and i would like to have it back..funny how it was removed during the .25 sale.... half an hour later it's back on my note.. sale at the play store over... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia