app refunds??

dyerdiehl

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought a few apps and installed them. Immediately I realized that one was not for me and uninstalled it- got a notice that I would be refunded but this hasn't posted in my bank yet. Bought the app from the market- anyone know how long these transactions take to post? My purchase posted immediately in my bank but the refund has not- however it's only been a few days. Thanks.

G

GenericMessage

I recently bought a few apps and installed them. Immediately I realized that one was not for me and uninstalled it- got a notice that I would be refunded but this hasn't posted in my bank yet. Bought the app from the market- anyone know how long these transactions take to post? My purchase posted immediately in my bank but the refund has not- however it's only been a few days. Thanks.

Banks can take up to 30 days to process any type of transaction. And the developers bank can take 30 days. So you can wait 2 months before you see anything.

But for me, if I return it immediately, my account doesn't even get charged in the first place.

rayporsche

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty strange, the Google Checkout refunding process is very fast............Like GenericMessage said:But for me, if I return it immediately, my account doesn't even get charged in the first place.
Same here !

TheMobileWorx

May 8, 2010
Visit site
If you 'return' the app within the 24 hour window it never makes it into the developer's account. He just saw that you bought and returned it. This is all between google and your bank.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer