Mint Motorola Droid X (cheap [$77?] ONLY HRS LEFT! L@@K)

TGreg104

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Price: Auction style

Condition: Used but mint. Owned by an older gentleman who I am selling for. No scratches front or back and has been kept in a case since it left verizon.

Includes: Phone, Charger, Case

Item Location: PA

Shipping: $7.00

Contact Info: Either in this thread or on my ebay under questions.

Addition Info: This is for Verizon Wireless and will only work in the USA. Factory reset and cache wipe both performed. Android version is 2.2 but can be updated to 2.3 when activated.

Pictures: Check ebay ad.

TGreg104's Mint Droid X

Thanks for looking!

Free bumps are sweet. :)

Last edited:

TGreg104

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Mint Motorola Droid X (cheap [$46.00?] LAST DAY! L@@K)

This is the final day for the bidding guys, crunch time. Opening the day today the auction sits at $46.00 which is very cheap, click the link and bid on it. You never know, you could end up with a Droid X for under $80 or even less!

Good luck and happy bidding!

Thanks for the offer man, but its actually an auction style bidding. If you're interested in the phone, click that link up there and bid on it on ebay. Glad your interested and good luck

TGreg104

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Mint Motorola Droid X (cheap [$77.00?] LAST DAY! L@@K)

Thank you to everyone who looked at my add and who actually placed bids on it! This will be my last update as the auction is set to end in 4 hours. Looks to be that getting the phone for under $80 isn't going to happen as the phone currently sits at $77.00.

Good luck and happy bidding! If a androidcentral member wins this phone, shoot me a pm to let me know!

Again thanks guys! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non