**32 GB Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE plus Extras**

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Description 32GB Verizon Galaxy Nexus LTE plus Extras
Price : $325 (*Free shipping included*)
Condition : 9/10 (*Only because it's been used. No flaws anywhere*)
Includes : 2100 mah Extended Battery, Extra Screen Protectors (*One already installed*), Black silicone gel case, Black Incipio Double Cover case and original cables/cords,paperwork,box that came with the phone.
Item Location : Central Florida
Shipping Details : USPS Priority Mail (*Unless you wish to pay extra for Express*)
Payment Options : Paypal Only
Contact Info : kensims@gmail.com ...contact me anytime!!
Additional Info: First, the phone has a clean ESN. It has been rooted and rommed, but everything will be erased and set back to factory. There are absolutely no flaws anywhere on the phone. It's only 1 month old and has been protected with a screen protector and case since day one. This is a great package and there's no need to buy anything once you get it. It's really purchase and activate ready. I have a replacement screen coming for my HTC Thunderbolt. Once I verify that the screen is in great working condition, I'm selling this phone and it will be packaged and shipped same day if it's not to late. Until I verify that my Thunderbolt screen is in great working condition, I will not take your money. I will only reach an agreement to sale you the phone until that is verified. I have a great track record on eBay. Search for me "kxs783kms".
Photos :
IMG_20120816_180647.jpg
IMG_20120810_120013.jpg
IMG_20120810_120210.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty