WTS: Motorola XOOM 32gig Verizon 4G LTE-MZ602. Incipio case, three screen covers

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Up for sale - A virtually new 32 gig Xoom plus a 32 gig SD card. Verizon's 4G LTE on board (works perfectly when tested with my Thunderbolt's LTE sim card). Full disclosure - bought from the Daily Steals offer a month back or so. They said 'new' in a white box. I'm not 1000% convinced it was brand new, but it was in fantastic shape if it was used.

Comes with charger, Incipio Feather Ultralite case and included screen protector, two GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare (Matte) Clear Screen Protector Films, and an Acase Slim Leather Folio Case with Built-in Stand.

Works perfectly but I'm just not using it like I thought I would (my first tablet). And the wife was just issued a new iPad from work so that's at home now so no need for the Xoom.

Currently stock and up to date with unrooted ICS but would be happy to root and add whatever ROM you might want.

$225 OBO shipped.

Paypal verified preferred. Ebay user name: selmermk6 for checking my Ebay feedback to see I'm legit ( eBay Feedback Profile for selmermk6 )

Pics available if you'd like.

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Trade Rezound I picked up from zrxoa1 on here a month ago? Upgrade your thunderbolt? Includes device, box, extra battery and skin as well as car dock and OEM desktop dock?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shao61