Sprint Black Evo LTE Good Condition Clean ESN $160

rockyjay

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Thread title: WTS Sprint Black Evo LTE Good Condition Clean ESN $160, with extras

Item Description: Black Sprint
Price: $160
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked
Condition: Good- Always had a screen protector and white decal on back. Dropped once, which nicked one corner, but no other damage anywhere on phone
Includes: Phone, 16GB card, bluetooth speaker,
Item Location: Houston, TX
Shipping Details: * USPS Priority Mail
Payment Options: Paypal
Additional Info: It current is running CM 10.1 nightly with no issues. Android 4.2.2 Lazy Panda S-Off. If you want me to put something else on it, I'm more than happy to.
Photos: Screenshot_2013-05-05-15-14-44.pngIMAG0011.jpgIMAG0010.jpgIMAG0009.jpgIMAG0008.jpgIMAG0005.jpg
Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

rockyjay

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If you have any general questions or want more pics of the device, feel free to ask here. I'm sure others might appreciate them. I can peel the decal and screen protector off and take some new pics later tonight, but since I have had them on since I got the device, I figured they would protect it better during shipping.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah post more pics if you can, what are you getting instead? I have a 5 but I think the screen is a little small so I'm thinking of buying.

rockyjay

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the HTC One this weekend. I am assuming you are talking about an iPhone 5. I will post more pics when I get home. What exact do you want pictures of?

rockyjay

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey Sorry for the late reply, but I tend to sleep and night. Also, another guy actually purchased it just a few minutes before your post. I'll close this thread as soon as I figure out how. If something falls through, I'll let you know, but I'm supposed to be mailing it out tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress