WTT: Like New in Box 5 day old 64g Nexus 6p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm not really looking to sell this at the moment but I've been looking for two phones in which if you have one of the two I'd be interested in trading mine for one of them. Mine is a 5 day old Nexus 6p 64g in Frost White. Comes totally complete with box and all untouched contents that come with it. Also I'm very particular in trades. The phone must come with the original box and contents just as mine does. I'm in particular searching for two Sony phones. One is the Sony Xperia X Performance or the Sony Xperia X. If you have the Sony Xperia X then I would of course want a little cash my way and if you have the Performance model I would trade evenly. They must have the original box and contents and be in like new condition.

I'm located in Mississippi

I'm not looking to sell only to trade at the moment

I will ship USPS Priority Mail insured

Nexus 6p is unlocked for any carrier.

Mine although out of warranty remained new in the box until about 5 days ago when I got it so it'll come with the plastic sleeve still on the phone. I've bought a few cases that I'll send with it too if you have one of these Sony Xperia phones. The only other phone I'd consider would be the Mate 9 by Huawei but again I'd only want it if it comes in the original box with all contents

I'd prefer your phone to be in like new condition since mine is only 5 days old technically. Of course mine runs flawlessly as it should being brand new. No issues what so ever. Again mine comes complete with the Nexus 6p box, protective plastic sleeve will still be on the phone and all the contents are brand new too untouched and never used in any way. I've also got a couple of new dbrand skins I've ordered that I'll include with it as well.

Again I'm only looking to trade at the moment specifically for a Sony Xperia X Performance, Sony Xperia X or Huawei Mate 9 which all must have the original box and contents and be in like new condition.

Thank you and message me here to discuss in further detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty