WTB: Nexus 6 or 6P

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't have one to sell but I would reconsider the Nexus 6. I had one and loved it but as of this week it's at the end of it's life for updates. Meaning 7.1.2 is the last update it will receive

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Not really hung up on color for the 6p but on the 6, blue only. Looking for either in great condition.

I have a Verizon Nexus 6 in Blue. Practically mint condition. Has had a car and screen protector on it since day 1. Used with project fi. I stopped using it when I got the pixel. Make me an offer

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
You should be able to get at least nougat on it. I haven't powered it on since I got the pixel and have been meaning to update it and see how it is. I'd keep it as a spare but I have so many phones

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Man, not sure I want it with the limitation of it getting updated.

Don't worry! A device can run just fine without the latest updates! My friend used a Nexus 5 that still worked great (other than when he dropped it and smashed the screen, but the screen still functioned lool!) without the regular updates, and he only just now switched to a new device.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm not too familiar with Android and wanted to try a 6P. I didn't want to buy brand new due to cost. What's the deal with early shutdown and the bootloop?
Some Nexus 6P users are having issue with phone shutting down early between 15-60%. Seems to be more common in colder regions. With the bootloop issue the phone will go into unfixable bootloop.

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Some Nexus 6P users are having issue with phone shutting down early between 15-60%. Seems to be more common in colder regions. With the bootloop issue the phone will go into unfixable bootloop.

Oh wow, ok. Appreciate the info. Maybe I'll stay away from buying one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo