Vote for your favorite Weather app

What is your favorite weather app?

• Total voters

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried weatherbug elite when I first got incredible and it crashed to much,removed it within the free 24hr. period :p . So now I use weather channel free, it puts a temperture badge in your notification bar :D

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I voted for Beautiful Widgets, but weather forecast widget is also great as well if you dont want a clock, just weather.

eyesparky

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Still have not found a really good weather app that gives more in depth information, satellite data etc. with a UK and European focus. Many of the good apps mentioned above don't seem to cross the Atlantic very well. The search continues.

Reactions: Yooper-SGM

Lyanheart

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been pretty happy with the Weather Channel widget. The "Wide" version (1x4) fits in nicely on my home screen and it's been good with updates and location tracking.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
For eyesparky, Weathereye, as I recall, was ok in Europe, and there was another that I explored earlier based in Norway, I think...

eyesparky

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
For eyesparky, Weathereye, as I recall, was ok in Europe, and there was another that I explored earlier based in Norway, I think...

Thanks, I will take a look :)

Edit: No detail for my location on Weathereye ... seems quite Canada centric ;)

Last edited:

srfcrzy

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I purchased WB Elite after liking the Free version but was disappointed they dropped barometer from it (I used the free version for a while and it had barometer--what up with that??).

So, now I actually prefer "Radar Now" for what up today (temp, barometer, and of course radar, among other things--also, free) and TWC for looking ahead.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Went with Beautiful Widgets because it is integrated with my BW Home clock. Haven't pursued separting those items yet....

objectuser

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
AccuWeather Quick! But just started using, not sure if it does as much as the others. I like the widget though; does just what I want.

genod

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded the latest version of beautiful widgets. Is it me or is it tied directly into accuweather now? I lost the option to launch weatherbug with it. :eek:

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Just downloaded the latest version of beautiful widgets. Is it me or is it tied directly into accuweather now? I lost the option to launch weatherbug with it. :eek:

I can't answer your question, but what is the latest versioin # of BW?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
you have to go back through and reconfigure it. i have mine when i touch clock i get calendar and touch time i get weatherbug.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping that Weather Underground (wunderground.com) will one day have an Android app and/or widget. They're the best weather site on the web, by far, IMHO. I've been happy with TWC and use Radar Now for my weather radar - very good app.

I'm not comfortable with Weather Bug after having it on my PC a few years ago and it clogging it with adware and spyware, etc. It was a pain in the butt getting rid of all that and it left a VERY bad taste in my mouth regarding the service. Maybe mine was just bad luck, I don't know, but I ain't messin' with it on my phone.