Doogee X5 Max Pro Review | Brighter Than Ever

donmarkon

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Doogee is not new player on smartphone market. My first touch with this brand was their Doogee X5 (Pro), this time im reviewing Doogee X5 Max Pro.
In my humble opinion one of few best options in budget segment.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It seems like the zte Zmax pro at $40 with port in and one month service ($30 minimum) is a better deal.. 6" fHD display, 3400mah battery, 2gb ram, 32gb internal, fingerprint scanner, snapdragon 617 (octa a53 vs quad a53 here)

donmarkon

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm from that point of view (plan) it looks better but for pure cash buying Doogee is solid option. I have a lot of expirience with Zte, last was with Blade A1 (and would really like to review A2) it was great device for good price.
But what i liked about doogee is that is all around good, earlier versions had really weak(bad) camera but this one here in X5 Max Pro is solid.

bwizz

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Its a potentially good phone but its plagued by imbedded trogan type malware that slowly takes over the phone! Some versions seem impossible to root. I have two!
Doogee support is a comedy! Ask a difficult question or suggest anything mildly critical it is immediately deleted by moderator Bander.That's if you manage to register yourself on the forum! Shamefull company!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non