Which Cheap Tablet Should I Buy??

jabak3

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Im looking for a basic Tablet. Music, Speakers decent but not needed, Videos, Internet, Some Games(Solitare, Volgelstein 2d, Majesty etc. Not a real gamer), 4GB Internal(Seems Standard but again not needed. SD or Mini SD Required with upgradable to 32gb or more), Basic Use and Cheap.

Screen Size can be like Skytek Primer Android Tablet which is same as HTC Rezound at 4.3". But I prefer 7" - 10"

Any Ideas. Ive seen some at $70 - $80 on Newegg, Amazon, etc. Are they any good. I guess my only Must is it has to be better than my Optimus V. My other main is just to have a bigger screen as well.

I don't have much cash and the Cheapest I have seen is my friend has a 10" for $75. Other than that I saw a Skytek on Craigslist for $45 but it was gone before I got to it.

Basically My Price Range is Anything Up to $100 But looking for the Cheapest over Performance. Just looking for a new toy to play with.

Would like to be able to Root and Rom if possible as well.

Like I said I don't have much cash or a job. Basically for winter I can make up to $30 or more a day doing driveways but Michigan has had a slow winter. Literally one day of snow in December. The majority didn't start til a week ago.

So I understand I should save my pennies but as I said Im looking for Cheap and Basic so any help and links are appreciated.

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Save up your money and get something like the Nook Color or the Amazon Kindle Fire. when you buy cheap chinese products you get cheap chinese products. Things don't work and you can't find support for them. Your best option would be to buy something from a recognizable brand with plenty of support. Even if that means a little more.

Amazon.com: Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi: Kindle Store

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1615799

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Iview is based in Chino, California and fully supports their devices. There is even an ICS firmware alrdy out for it.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
that Iview looks almost the same as my E Fun Nextbook 7. same specs and shape and most stuff.

except mine doesnt have hardware keys. if theres a ICS rom i wonder if that can be ported... hmmm

lol i check the cheap tablet forum and find the optimus V guys. I knew posting my nextbook tablet thread over there would attract more attention.

its a good tablet, plays Modern Combat 3 and N64 games fine. that means its definately powerful enough for me.

smcolbert

May 22, 2011
Visit site
The blackberry playbook is $200 at sprint right now. It's not Android, but they are making more and more apps available for it. Say what you will about blackberry, but OS2 is slick and I haven't seen a tablet out there with a better build quality. Especially for the price.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

jyoti09

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Cheapest Android 2.3 Tablet 7 SuperPad U7 Infotmic X220
price $89

For more information about features read wholesaleonepiece.com/mini-superpad-u7-infotmic-x220-1ghz-tablet-pc-7-inch-android-23-wifi-hdmi_p3849.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699