Anyone who has seen my previous posts know that I am always recommending petal search, but just how good is it?
    I have found it to be something very useful and very helpful! Ive stopped using AppGallery now but Petal search tells me if its available in the AppGallery. I also like the news feature it has on it.

Whats everyones experience been so far?
    06-08-2020 04:20 AM
    Anyone who has seen my previous posts know that I am always recommending petal search, but just how good is it?
    I have found it to be something very useful and very helpful! Ive stopped using AppGallery now but Petal search tells me if its available in the AppGallery. I also like the news feature it has on it.

Whats everyones experience been so far?
    It works well, but not always reliable, use in combo with Aurora store - a mirror of Play Store
    Morty2264 likes this.
    06-08-2020 08:03 AM
    It works well, but not always reliable, use in combo with Aurora store - a mirror of Play Store
    Aurora Store sounds cool! Using them in tandem sounds like a good plan.
    06-08-2020 08:13 AM
    The main reason I liked Petal search was because I downloaded it from the AppGallery and apparently there store has a good level of security so I feel like its bit more trusted? Where would I download Aurora store from? Ive head it float about a couple of times
    06-09-2020 03:23 AM
    The main reason I liked Petal search was because I downloaded it from the AppGallery and apparently there store has a good level of security so I feel like its bit more trusted? Where would I download Aurora store from? Ive head it float about a couple of times
    You're right you definitely want to source your apps from a trusted source, you download Aurora store via an open source app called FDroid - https://f-droid.org/

Download Fdroid first and then search for aurora store
    06-09-2020 04:54 AM
    I’ve been using an assortment of Stores tbh. Sometimes if I find I can’t get the app on Petal I use APKPure or Aptoide but they don’t always work. Is all the main social media on Petal Search. I don’t use social media much but a mate asked me if they all work
    06-09-2020 05:07 AM
    I’ve been using an assortment of Stores tbh. Sometimes if I find I can’t get the app on Petal I use APKPure or Aptoide but they don’t always work. Is all the main social media on Petal Search. I don’t use social media much but a mate asked me if they all work
    Hi yes you can, ive all mine and I have Instagram, snapchat, facebook, Tiktok and fb messenger
    06-10-2020 03:56 AM
    just thought id add this in, earlier on I had a mate message me asking if Microsoft teams, outlook and gmail would work on a p40 pro. Obviously the email section works on outlook and gmail. i downloaded microsoft teams via petal search it said it may not work and when downloaded the app it said i needed gms but i just pressed ok and it works
    06-11-2020 02:47 PM
    Ooh I see they now have Zoom in the App Gallery too. That’s handy, I used Imgur a lot too but it’s not available. So I’ve started using Sync for Reddit.
    06-12-2020 03:50 AM
    AppGallery seems to be getting better every other day, I popped on the other day and there was loads more.
    06-12-2020 05:13 AM