Google Pay / Huawei pay /Apple pay - yay or nay?

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Enjoyment of most foods is subjective but here, between my stepson and my girlfriend, the Shaq-a-roni has been a hit. It's the sauce, crust and wall-to-wall pepperoni everyone seems to enjoy. Every time we've ordered the Shaq-a-roni to-date my girlfriend has made a Ceasar Salad to go along with it; anchovies are optional but I prefer those on a traditional Caesar Salad.

Dear lord that sounds like pizza heaven. Why can't we have that over here?!?

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
That's so interesting. I thought, by now mobile payments would be nr 1 choice in the US, but apparently not. I guess there's a lot of people who still prefer cash as well. I go between the two, if its a big retailer, I'll go with credit/debit card, if its a local business, I know its better for them when customers pay in cash, so I prefer that.

I was always using Google pay but I had a friend have an awful experience so I'm trying to stick to just debit

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Dear lord that sounds like pizza heaven. Why can't we have that over here?!?

Especially if one likes pepperoni. The first experience of going with my family, years ago, to a pizzeria included ordering pepperoni on the pizza. It was a festive atmosphere too. Everyone reaching-in to grab a slice. It went pretty fast and we ordered a second one. Some of that went home as leftovers.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
there are so many different mobile pay options available that it is hard to keep track of. Even the Dollar General stores chain have the DG pay. This is where samsung pay shines since you can bypass walmart pay and others as needed if other nfc payment services like apple and google are locked out.

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Especially if one likes pepperoni. The first experience of going with my family, years ago, to a pizzeria included ordering pepperoni on the pizza. It was a festive atmosphere too. Everyone reaching-in to grab a slice. It went pretty fast and we ordered a second one. Some of that went home as leftovers.

Any pizza with pepperoni is a winner for me!

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I use Google Pay in my LG V40
Samsung Pay on my Note 9

LG Pay needs to add more banks otherwise I would be using it over Google Pay on my V40

Google Pay is getting available in more places

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I use Google Pay in my LG V40
Samsung Pay on my Note 9

LG Pay needs to add more banks otherwise I would be using it over Google Pay on my V40

Google Pay is getting available in more places

I never even knew LG Pay was a thing? I dont think the UK sell alot of LG phones tbh

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have also heard some bad things about paying with phones, not loads but enough to make me feel safer using my card for now

yeah, it also makes you wonder what will happen in the future with card payments and mobile payments. Whats next a chip in your arm thats linked to ur bank for payment?

wakawaka89

May 27, 2020
Visit site
there are so many different mobile pay options available that it is hard to keep track of. Even the Dollar General stores chain have the DG pay. This is where samsung pay shines since you can bypass walmart pay and others as needed if other nfc payment services like apple and google are locked out.

I genuinely never knew there were so many, I think i was naive and only really thought of 3! I knew of Samsung pay but forgot about!!

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I have also heard some bad things about paying with phones, not loads but enough to make me feel safer using my card for now

don't know what bad things you are talking about but all payment systems whether using checks, plastic, cash or whatever has had bad things happened to them. IMO, mobile payments are safer than any payment system.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Not carried a wallet in about 5 years.
( Global pandemic lockdown not withstanding ,) I have used Google pay everyday without issue.