Moto 360: Will work with devices on Android 4.3 and higher

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I've been reading a bit on this watch, and there are quite a few people wanting compatibility with iOS. They've even expressed disappointment when told by some that it's probably not going to happen.

While it'd be nice, I think the logistics of making it happen would be a nightmare. Many point to Google Glass being available for iOS, but (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't it only have access to Google's apps that are written for iOS? Or can it also run non-Google iOS apps as well.

It just seems to me that trying to make two different OSs work together I would be a major pain.

MotoClive

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been reading a bit on this watch, and there are quite a few people wanting compatibility with iOS. They've even expressed disappointment when told by some that it's probably not going to happen.

While it'd be nice, I think the logistics of making it happen would be a nightmare. Many point to Google Glass being available for iOS, but (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't it only have access to Google's apps that are written for iOS? Or can it also run non-Google iOS apps as well.

It just seems to me that trying to make two different OSs work together I would be a major pain.

Why don't Apple just develop their own App they don't allow android on their phones so why should android allow theirs.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
People asking for ios compatibility have no clue. No way in heck moto would have ios compatibility. They would basically be supporting a platform for which they have no devices. I think alot of apple people are just ticked as this is really close to what they expected apple to reveal by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress