will verizon selling the 360?

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if verizon will be selling the 360? I get a discount through my corporate discount on accessories which works on the g watch so if they do sell it, I am guessing my discount would work. This would make the price for the 360 more reasonable.

Posted via the Android Central App

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: will verizonbr selling the 360?

I would like to know as well. 25%off would be sweet. My guess is we will have to wait till they launch the x so they can do a bundle. That'll give us time to get more feedback on battery too

racquetballer

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

I would like to know as well. 25%off would be sweet. My guess is we will have to wait till they launch the x so they can do a bundle. That'll give us time to get more feedback on battery too

Feed back on the battery life so far have been less than stellar. I was at Best Buy ready to "buy & drive" but the the Store Mgr said he's got 5 coming in today and tracking shows they are on a UPS truck out for delivery. After reading reviews about the less than 12 hr battery life I think I'll hold off for now..

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well looks like Verizon is selling it. They have a pre-order up on their site that says ships by 10/27. Discount is not showing up most likely due to it listed as preorder. Hopefully they have then in stock in a week.

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and pre-ordered it from Verizon. I was on the fence about it and didn't even see the news about the sell out until about 45 minutes ago.

I'm thinking with the demand through the roof, if the battery has issues or I just don't like it, it'll be pretty easy to sell.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It looks like my accessory discount is not applying to the g watch or other smart watches anymore. Maybe they changed the classification on their website to get rid of the discount. If so no moto 360 for me. 250 is too much especially if battery life is as bad as what has been reported.

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Verizon classified some accessories as "smart accessories" and does not discount these items. Found this out looking at the Tylt Vu.

Posted via Android Central App

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

Feed back on the battery life so far have been less than stellar. I was at Best Buy ready to "buy & drive" but the the Store Mgr said he's got 5 coming in today and tracking shows they are on a UPS truck out for delivery. After reading reviews about the less than 12 hr battery life I think I'll hold off for now..
I heard there's an option to have the display on at all times, or you can set the display to come on when receiving notifications or manually turning on the screen. If so, I wonder which setting the reviewer was using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty