Moto 360 Impressions

Troms

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
So, what do you think?

I'm paired with a nexus 5. My short impression is after a half day of use is that it's pretty, useful, and unbelievably frustrating. The connection with google now is poor at best. Those at xda developers indicate that much depends on which phone you are connected to.

I don't want to cry and gripe much because I am to some degree at fault for being impatient enough to have to get it immediately. That said, it feels beta; missing support and guidance to help a new user.

anon(871934)

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
So, what do you think?

I'm paired with a nexus 5. My short impression is after a half day of use is that it's pretty, useful, and unbelievably frustrating. The connection with google now is poor at best. Those at xda developers indicate that much depends on which phone you are connected to.

I don't want to cry and gripe much because I am to some degree at fault for being impatient enough to have to get it immediately. That said, it feels beta; missing support and guidance to help a new user.

What are the Google Now issues when paired with the Nexus 5?

b737thurman

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Quick question. Have the gear. Vibration isn't really strong enough for me. I miss a lot of text and calls on silent. How is the vibration on the motor 360, please? I want one!

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Quick question. Have the gear. Vibration isn't really strong enough for me. I miss a lot of text and calls on silent. How is the vibration on the motor 360, please? I want one!

I think its a little stronger. I haven't missed a notification yet.

Posted via Android Central App

johnglad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
So I was lucky enough to pick one up from my local best buy Saturday. After a full day of use, I honestly felt as though it felt a little cheap on my wrist. I usually wear invicta and diesel watches, and this watch just felt too light and almost plastic like on me. I was super excited for this watch since the first time I read about it. I ended up selling it for a nice little profit. I'm now hoping the LG g watch r will be a little more to my liking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana