New Watchbands for the moto360 from TYLT!

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Have you guys seen this?

BUILT TO TYLT

They look pretty decent, and I am glad they are not leather! I have been using a silicone band, and while it looks good and feels good, I actually prefer the feel of resin bands, the type Casio and G-Shock watches use.
(see my mod here... http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-360/441678-moto-360-sport-edition-watch-strap-mod.html)

That being said, these look great and I like that there is a metal clasp at the end of the band to control the extra slack, and not a loop.

Also, there is no pricing that I can see...

What do you guys think?

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Those are actually really cool...and because theyre silicone they shouldnt crack the backing. Definitely considering this band.

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I bought the black one 3 or 4 weeks ago and have been very happy with it...so, I just ordered the blue one this morning. Good quality and very comfortable to wear. Great for sports activities (I wear mine when golfing). They even include the little spring bar tool to help you change the band out. Two very slight negatives are 1) like silicone phone cases, it does attract lint (easily wiped away with damp cloth) and 2) the little notch that allows you to tuck the end of the watch band into the strap makes it a little tricky to get that end through the band's buckle.

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I bought the black one 3 or 4 weeks ago and have been very happy with it...so, I just ordered the blue one this morning. Good quality and very comfortable to wear. Great for sports activities (I wear mine when golfing). They even include the little spring bar tool to help you change the band out. Two very slight negatives are 1) like silicone phone cases, it does attract lint (easily wiped away with damp cloth) and 2) the little notch that allows you to tuck the end of the watch band into the strap makes it a little tricky to get that end through the band's buckle.

Do you have the silver or the black watch body? I am curious how the blue would look on the black. Have any pics of your current band/watch setup with the Tylt?

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the silver or the black watch body? I am curious how the blue would look on the black. Have any pics of your current band/watch setup with the Tylt?

I have the silver stainless watch body. If you want to see how the blue would look on the black, here's the YouTube video where you can see exactly what that combination looks like (same video is on the Tylt.com website):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKWZFVz8dM8

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Ugh, i emailed them asking the price to ship to Canada and was informed it would be $30! Nice band but no way, sorry way too expensive.

marktrav44

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've had the band for about two weeks and its really nice, especially while exercising. I still like the original leather but this is better for everyday wear.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
It has been a great band so far. I have an active job, so it's nice to know I'm not messing up leather with perspiration. The clasp barely fits through the buckle making it pretty fiddly, but not am deal breaker.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 106452.jpg
    106452.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 59

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non