Google Keep Wont Sync to My Watch

nolansager

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'm currently running Android Wear version 5.02 on my Moto 360. I've been trying to get Google Keep to sync with my watch so I can look at my notes on the go but the app is not on the watch? I've been told from numerous sources, including Google's help page, that the application should automatically be installed on my watch if it is on my phone. This is not the case. I've also tried consulting the Android Wear application on my phone. Under the "Actions" section where you are supposedly able to select what applications get launched via certain commands, a bunch of them are "grayed-out" and provide no response when tapped on? Beyond that, I am at a loss. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

NOTE: When I tell my watch to "take a note" Gmail opens on my phone? Maybe they are connected? I don't use Gmail so I'm not sure why they would be?

Last edited:

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Have you Resynced the apps? Have you tried uninstalling Keep and reinstalling Keep. The first time I installed Keep, it did not come over but it did the second time.

Downwind

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. Keep was working fine until yesterday. I'd say 'take a note' and Keep would pop up and take down the note. Great in the grocery store! Yesterday I couldn't get the watch to hook up with my phone anymore so I did a full reset. (big time burner.) Now the watch is hooked up buy Keep has vanished from my apps on the watch. Anybody know how to get it back? I miss it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38