FingerPrint Lock issues when I connect my phone to Moto 360 or any Bluetooth device, what should I do?

A

AC Question

FingerPrint Lock issues when i connect my phone to Moto 360 or any Bluetooth device

I have recently linked my Moto 360 watch to Samsung S6 32Gb phone; I use finger print to unlock device.
The moment i have connected my watch, it shifts to swipe. But in Lock Security Features i noticed it lock mode is fingerprint scanner.

If i disconnect my watch or turn of bluetooth - everything works fine.

TJ Kelly Jr

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: FingerPrint Lock issues when i connect my phone to Moto 360 or any Bluetooth device

Do you have your watch set as a trusted device? Maybe that's disabling the lock screen?

Posted via the Android Central App

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: FingerPrint Lock issues when i connect my phone to Moto 360 or any Bluetooth device

Yup. Sounds like you have it as a trusted device. Not entirely sure where Sammy has it, but this is how it works on stock Android so it should at least get you close. Settings<Security<(shows up once you change your screen lock from swipe to something more secure)<Smart Lock<Trusted devices/places/faces/voice/on-body detection

May 3, 2015
Visit site

Go to settings then search for smart lock. Remove it from safe devices. It pops up when you pair it to all of you want it to be a trusted device. If you say yes your phone won't mock when it's paired. I loved this feature until my phone kept unlocking in my pocket. Plus it's more "work" to unlock having to swipe the screen than using the fingerprint scanner.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo