Moto G: Little white circle at the top left of the screen

TwistedCarny

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I just got my Verizon Moto G from Best Buy the other day and I noticed a little white circle at the top left of the screen where the notification bar is. It's slightly annoying and I just want to know if that's supposed to be there or if I should exchange it?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Little white circle at the top left of the screen

Does it look like a few dead pixels or does it look like a cloud? If it looks like a cloud, you have light bleed and you should take it back.

Sent from my super awesome moto g.

TwistedCarny

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Little white circle at the top left of the screen

it looks like a few dead pixels in a perfect circle. I can still see them when the display is off though, so i'm not sure what it is. It kind of looks like I got a very small drop of water on my screen or something.

MrMoto1992

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah might have gotten through in production. Unfortunately, Motorola still makes the moto g overseas and I don't think there is any deficiency checking done on the phone, to cut cost of course. I would just send it back. You have 14 days no questions asked. Sorry to hear that!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app

shmotog

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah might have gotten through in production. Unfortunately, Motorola still makes the moto g overseas and I don't think there is any deficiency checking done on the phone, to cut cost of course. I would just send it back. You have 14 days no questions asked. Sorry to hear that!

Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app

Overseas? No 'deficiency checking done' on the phone? Wow...
Quite on the contrary I believe its an exceptionally well built phone.
On a sidenote, every single phone nowadays is made 'overseas'.