Moto G Flip Shell Genuine in Black...my unboxing and review!

shmotog

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanx for the video. All the Moto Gs sold here in New Zealand come with this flip case and USB plugpack in the box..

really? that's how it should be! this cost me ?22...which I wouldn't say is too expensive but kind of is compared to other aftermarket ones available.

Caz42

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I won't be buying it as I don't feel it offers enough protection were you to drop the phone. I'm using a padded flip case that cost me ?3 and if grips and protects the phone much better than this flimsy effort from Motorola. Glad you like it though and thanks for the review :)

paulw3

May 21, 2012
Visit site
What I like about the NZ supplied flip case is that it turns on and off the screen when you open or close it..

shmotog

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I won't be buying it as I don't feel it offers enough protection were you to drop the phone. I'm using a padded flip case that cost me ?3 and if grips and protects the phone much better than this flimsy effort from Motorola. Glad you like it though and thanks for the review :)

glad you like my review. well yeah i guess yours might offer more protection but really moto g already has gorilla glass and is waterproof to an extent. there are videos of guys doing stuff like driving car over moto g to test if it breaks. screen will crack if dropped on concrete i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

What I like about the NZ supplied flip case is that it turns on and off the screen when you open or close it..
yeah its cause of the magnet, this one has it too. aftermarket ones have magnets as well but sometimes the placement is a little off and doesnt turn the screen off as it should.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo