Moto g2 dual sim 2015 ( volume )

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,i have read a nice few places online about this with no direct answer.
I have put Facebook messenger in for my pictures to be sent and all fine but my alert sound is quiet.
Is there a fix for this or an app to change this,normal text alert are fine as i have Textra App and i have added
a ring tone that starts off quiet but being long it aint that bad,could be better.
Is there an app out there and does ''disable increasing ring'' work as i had this in my old Samsung and worked on ring.
Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Open Facebook Messenger, tap Menu, and look in its settings for the notification options. Make sure they're turned on, and make sure the notification tone is set to something besides Silent or None.

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the fast reply.
I have the sounds ticked and the tone i have is a louder one.
I aint got the ''in -apps sounds'' ticked
I think 'what i read' that the alert on messenger is classed as a ringtone so start quiet and the tone are short.
Just was seeing if the app i stated works on this phone or another one to use.
Also is the media volume in the menu the one to make the volume higher for the normal txt tones.
And the other alerts like eBay notification

jace1969

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I have only had the phone for a few days and just a few things i would like to know.
Seen apps about like ring volume apps where you can adjust a lot of things separate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty