Upcoming Moto G7

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Which is why I passed on the 65 and 66 series of phones and it looks like I'll be adding the G7 to that list.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Another thing I read is that the G7 will have the fingerprint sensor on the back. I really like the sensor where it is.
That's becoming the new normal, bigger displays and better screen-to-body ratios. I need a bit of chin for one-handed use and swipe instead of type and I really like the front FPS with One button nav enabled, but ... we'll see how it goes :)

There's a big chance the G7 Plus will retire my G5S Plus.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Brazilian blogs are reporting that some G7 models will be available here the first two weeks of February, before the MWC in Barcelona.

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
This is why I picked the X4 over the G6 for myself. I use Google pay once in awhile. My mom who is not as tech savvy won't miss it.

I think they take it off the current US versions because they sell other phone that are upper mid range and flagship with it and want to push buyers that want NFC to those products.

The side FP sensor is why I didn't consider the z3play. I prefer it on the front or back. Side seemed like it would be awkward to use.

this_is_nascar

May 25, 2012
Visit site
This is why I picked the X4 over the G6 for myself. I use Google pay once in awhile. My mom who is not as tech savvy won't miss it.

I think they take it off the current US versions because they sell other phone that are upper mid range and flagship with it and want to push buyers that want NFC to those products.

The side FP sensor is why I didn't consider the z3play. I prefer it on the front or back. Side seemed like it would be awkward to use.
Is the X4 still being sold for Verizon? How is battery life? I'm coming from a 2-year old Z Play Droid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non