Does the Battery Mod cause device to get hot?

mwbryant1977

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Does the Battery Mod cause device to get hot. I don't have the mod yet and my phone still gets hot during games. So I'm wondering how it will be with the mod? I'm considering picking one up. Thanks in advance for your help.

mwbryant1977

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I know it won't help, but considering it already gets pretty warm, I'm wondering how bad it is with the mod on it charging while using the phone?

beeare

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I know it won't help, but considering it already gets pretty warm, I'm wondering how bad it is with the mod on it charging while using the phone?
I don't play a lot of games but I use the battery Mod daily, and it definitely does not get as warm as my Turbo 2 used to with my usage habits. I've used it for navigation a decent amount and never noticed any additional warmth, which I have with other phones, especially when plugged in.

Here's an idea of the battery life with the MOD. I'll also warn you that it does throw off the battery stats a little. Phones do not register SOT while charging, so it loses track of SOT while the phone is getting those little bursts. In the screenshot below, I'd say there's about a 2.5 hour gap of SOT missing. So I'd say I can get about 10 hours of SOT over just shy of 2 days without any juice. That will not be the case while gaming I'm sure, but the battery life with the Mod is a real game changer for me. I used to feel that way when I first got the Droid Maxx, but this is next level.

1477323827415.jpg