Cases compatible with Moto mods

Acantha

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm interested in getting the Z2/Force that's being announced next week, and getting the battery mod to go with it. I'm worried about finding a case that can fit the phone and the mod. I drop my phone frequently and thanks to high quality cases I've never broken it.

Are there/will there be good cases that will protect my phone and the mod?

turbochgd

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
The only thing I'm aware of that fits both the phone and mod are bumper cases. They do not offer much protection but are great for grip. Verizon and Incipio both make bumpers for the current Moto Z line.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I use the Verizon clear bumper case on my Z Force and like it a lot. There was a video posted on here the other day showing how the Incipio bumper case does not really work with Moto Mods so you might want to avoid the Incipio bumper and stick with the Verizon brand. I have no issues attaching, using and detaching Mods with my bumper case.

CaymanDreamin

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
The bumper looks interesting, does it have a nice grip or is it more slick in the hand? Also, does it work well with a screen protector?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in getting the Z2/Force that's being announced next week, and getting the battery mod to go with it. I'm worried about finding a case that can fit the phone and the mod. I drop my phone frequently and thanks to high quality cases I've never broken it.

Are there/will there be good cases that will protect my phone and the mod?

Being that the thickness of each Moto Z is different and that thickness of each Moto Mod varies, cases that for a phone and Moto Mod don't exist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty