Share your Moto X (1st gen) Moto Maker design here!

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Share your Moto X Moto Maker design here!

I got this same option (it's a few posts up if you want to take a look) and I absolutely love it. It stands out more than I thought it would as I have had quite a few people ask me what kind of phone I have.

Yeah, I since got the phone and people have asked me what kind of phone it is. The red seems a lot brighter than Motorola's render made it appear. It's OK though because I like the color. I thought if just warn other people. I wonder what the cherry looks like if this is so bright!

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

My replacement after sending in my X for the front camera grommet issue. Black front, Woven White back, Gold accents. And I actually really love the gold accent. its that bright rich gold I've been missing since the iPhone destroyed it with the muted champagne color that's now EVERYWHERE. this gold almost glows in the sunlight and just looks fantastic.

EDIT: And it didn't take long to notice some serious color banding on the screen. even on a pure white page, it looks like i'm staring into a grey fog of blurred lines. Guess I get to send another phone back.

2014-04-12 14.28.31.jpg2014-04-12 14.27.45.jpg

Last edited:

savini72

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

i was actually hoping for the champagne gold on mine! but the white and gold does look great

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

i was actually hoping for the champagne gold on mine! but the white and gold does look great

I really would have been alright with either. It did look. Ore like the champagne on the site but when I got it and saw how well it worked with the white, I'm very happy wit the outcome. And now that had to order yet another one, I ended up keeping the color scheme. It just looks too good.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

My replacement after sending in my X for the front camera grommet issue. Black front, Woven White back, Gold accents. And I actually really love the gold accent. its that bright rich gold I've been missing since the iPhone destroyed it with the muted champagne color that's now EVERYWHERE. this gold almost glows in the sunlight and just looks fantastic.

EDIT: And it didn't take long to notice some serious color banding on the screen. even on a pure white page, it looks like i'm staring into a grey fog of blurred lines. Guess I get to send another phone back.

View attachment 112161View attachment 112162

Can you post more pictures? I will get one soon but Im torn between blue, orange, or gold accent. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

coachkate27

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone have a photo that shows the metallic green accents? I am thinking about getting a teal phone with green accents, but I haven't seen the green on anything besides the Moto Maker site, which seems to distort the colors a bit. If you have a phone with green accents, please post it! Thanks!

edgar

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site

Hi Edgar,

Is this Navy or Teal?

Thanks!

i believe its the new Dark Teal color/ silver accent and black front. Definitely not navy or regular teal though

It is dark teal with black front
Silver accent

Went for a San Jose Sharks look

VH5VAbU.png

Rohit Gandas

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site

Hi Phil, I'm from India and here there's no option of moto maker but they are providing all different colours along with the wooden version. Blue, Red & Walnut have black front panel. I'm confused in between Royal blue and the walnut. I want black front panel only. Does the blue one attracts greasy hands prints and the dirt. Can you please show us the actual pictures of your phone here Thanks.
I'll start. :)

I did royal blue with a black front and silver accents. (Same as what you see in our review.)

View attachment 77551
(To design your own, go to www.motomaker.com)

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

I just ordered a Navy Blue/Black/Lemon Lime Moto X. Thanks to Verizon and the front camera issue, they gave me a code for a free Moto X! I love Motorola's customer service

ryan moreno

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site

Does anyone have a photo that shows the metallic green accents? I am thinking about getting a teal phone with green accents, but I haven't seen the green on anything besides the Moto Maker site, which seems to distort the colors a bit. If you have a phone with green accents, please post it! Thanks!
I do. I went with Black, Navy, Green. I'll take a picture later

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

Guys I need your opinion

Im planning to get one soon, but Idk which color to choose from

Im torn between white front/ back woven white w/ blue accent or chalk back?

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty