What's the Call Quality Like?

MrVeda

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if I missed this already but can anyone attest to the call quality/reception?

Coming from a Z10, several people have complained that it sounds like my hand is covering the Mic and muffled reception although the Mic is unobstructed. I would be buying on Verizon and keen to get the X if call quality is clear as I make many calls in the day.

Thanks in advance

tanknitrous

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Well, now I look like an ***** for the thread I posted a few seconds ago. LOL. If a moderator is reading, please delete.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked someone who I was talking too and they said they could not tell it was a cell phone. I'm on Verizon

How is the in-ear volume on your X? Does the other end come in loud and clear?

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, now I look like an ***** for the thread I posted a few seconds ago. LOL. If a moderator is reading, please delete.

- - - Updated - - -

How is the in-ear volume on your X? Does the other end come in loud and clear?

Yes it is loud and clear ..speakerphone specially excellent ..its really loud and clear ..

Posted via Android Central App

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I asked someone who I was talking too and they said they could not tell it was a cell phone. I'm on Verizon

When I made my first call today with the Verizon Moto X, I could hear the other person so clearly. I asked them how I sounded and they said just as clear.