How is the x on sprint?

Lucidlore

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Battery life is the same as what other people have reported. I play around with my phone a lot and it lasts me the entire day. Reception, sadly, is also what I'm used to with sprint. Call quality is fine but 4g is not. If I'm out and about, the 4g works fine. But if im in doors, especially big concrete buildings, then my 4g often drops because of the poor penetration of Sprint's signal. In homes, the 4g works well. But in Malls, big shops, business buildings, etc., my 4g is in and out.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I'm the same I was just making sure upfront. I like the x but I may wait on one of those tri band phones.

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Sprint is Sprint. If you have fair coverage on their maps then you have poor service.

I still stick with Sprint for the unlimited data on the family plan ( with 3 iPhones).

I wanted a decent phone and the Moto X has exceeded it.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My Moto X is a lot better than my S3 in terms of battery and signal by far. But yes, Sprint is still hit and miss with signal.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

muletrain

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Sprint just got 4G in my area and now my X is the best phone I've ever owned. Heavy user daily and still get a full days battery life.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress