Moto x off contract 16gb att $205@ dell

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow would have bought a couple. Seems like there was many threads on other sites as well so they must have had a sudden rush of sales. Lol. Wonder if they will honer them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow would have bought a couple. Seems like there was many threads on other sites as well so they must have had a sudden rush of sales. Lol. Wonder if they will honer them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering the same...

Lets hope for the best, even though I didn't get one, I hope all those who were able to get the deal do receive their moto x phones for the nice price of $205.

Good luck to you guys! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Yea I saw this yesterday before seeing this thread...I hesitated too.....now its gone. $##@(*&()*!!!!

kaiser10123

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Here is still hoping my 2 orders go through though getting used to nexus 5 but miss those trusted device and always listening. Wonder with software updates would moto x be better camera then nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jev425

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm excited if this works out but at the same time I'm not thinking about it because who knows if they will ship

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Last night I ordered around 9:10pm PST, and shortly thereafter people from another forum were saying the Dell site was down for maintenance. My order status was showing as "in processing," but this morning it shows as "in production," which is an improvement along the lines of getting shipped out. Here's to hoping!

Edit: What worries me is the following text from the order status page:

For Your Information
Once your order is listed as "Shipped", a link will be available next to Tracking Number - by clicking on the link, you will be able to view your tracking number(s), check on the delivery status, and click straight through to the carrier's website.

Edit: Upon a little more reflection, they might mean delivery carrier, e.g. FedEx's website.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Last night I ordered around 9:10pm PST,

I ordered at 11:30 PM EST, 40 minutes before you did. I received my confirmation email immediately. Currently the status is "In Production". I suppose it won't change until Monday at least.

Now, let's watch this forum light up again next week, when orders are either shipped or cancelled!

tnt118

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I ordered at 11:30 PM EST, 40 minutes before you did. I received my confirmation email immediately. Currently the status is "In Production". I suppose it won't change until Monday at least.

Now, let's watch this forum light up again next week, when orders are either shipped or cancelled!

I'm curious, did you receive the actual confirmation email? The one I got was an "order acknowledgment" stating that the actual order confirmation email would be coming shortly. (Which, so far, it has not.)

Edit: here's the email, retyped quickly, so might have some mistakes...

Dear customer,

We have received your order and is being reviewed.

You will shortly receive an Order Confirmation e-mail that will contain your Estimated Delivery Date, your Customer number, and your Order number(s).

Thank you for shopping on Dell.com

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I immediately received an email with the phrase "order confirmed" in the subject line, and the body included an estimated delivery date of 11/21.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk 2

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious, did you receive the actual confirmation email? The one I got was an "order acknowledgment" stating that the actual order confirmation email would be coming shortly. (Which, so far, it has not.)

Edit: here's the email, retyped quickly, so might have some mistakes...

Here's a screenshot of the email I received immediately after submitting the order;

Capture.PNG

The subject line of the email said "Dell Order Has Been Confirmed for Dell Purchase ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". It also had the items ordered listed below this, as well as billing & shipping info.

ramandeepghuman

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Here's a screenshot of the email I received immediately after submitting the order;

View attachment 90964

The subject line of the email said "Dell Order Has Been Confirmed for Dell Purchase ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". It also had the items ordered listed below this, as well as billing & shipping info.

Ya the don't I ordered for my brother actually says in production.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Adam Tentis

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
If anyone that ordered a black one and doesnt need it let me know. I've been dying for a moto x but cant afford the 500+ most are going for. I will pay 300 so you can make a little off me.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
If anyone that ordered a black one and doesnt need it let me know. I've been dying for a moto x but cant afford the 500+ most are going for. I will pay 300 so you can make a little off me.

...what's the incentive to sell you one for $200 less than one could get for it elsewhere?

jtc276

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
...what's the incentive to sell you one for $200 less than one could get for it elsewhere?

Well, considering you're a Libertarian you might not understand this, but...being nice? Selling it to a fellow Android fanatic? You know...that "ethical" stuff that people tend to do sometimes.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, your not going to get $500 when ATT sells it for $529. $400 is probably more realistic. But I also wouldn't sell it for $300 either.

So buying it for $30 cheaper isn't a good thing. I know I would as it's also an AT&T model...

Posted via Android Central App

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Ya the don't I ordered for my brother actually says in production.

On the order status online, mine is also In Production. That basically means that Dell received approved payment, and the order is being manufactured and/or prepared for shipment.

Well, your not going to get $500 when ATT sells it for $529. $400 is probably more realistic. But I also wouldn't sell it for $300 either.

Assuming I actually get the 2 I ordered, I plan to keep one and list the other one on eBay. I'll probably take whatever I can get for it there. If I have a Moto X to sell, that means I will also have a Nexus 4 to sell, since the Moto X I keep will replace the Nexus 4 my wife is using. What remains to be seen is whether I'll keep the Moto X and give her my Nexus 5, or give her the Moto X. First world problems I know! :p

But maybe Dell will cancel the order and relieve me of any decisions...