Moto x off contract 16gb att $205@ dell

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, considering you're a Libertarian you might not understand this, but...being nice? Selling it to a fellow Android fanatic? You know...that "ethical" stuff that people tend to do sometimes.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm quite sure niceness has nothing to do with ones political affiliations or simple common sense...

Maximizing ones profit is mean? Interesting.

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So buying it for $30 cheaper isn't a good thing. I know I would as it's also an AT&T model...

Not when you compare buying from an ATT store vs some dude on ebay. Not worth the risk. But good luck though.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Not when you compare buying from an ATT store vs some dude on ebay. Not worth the risk. But good luck though.
I've bought many things through eBay and have never had an issue with not getting a product. I once bought something that was counterfeit but I reported it to eBay and left a bad review. The guy immediately offered a full refund XD

jtc276

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm quite sure niceness has nothing to do with ones political affiliations or simple common sense...

Maximizing ones profit is mean? Interesting.

I'm not saying it's mean, someone might genuinely be interested in only getting $100 by selling it to an actual Android fanatic instead of some random person on eBay.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not saying it's mean, someone might genuinely be interested in only getting $100 by selling it to an actual Android fanatic instead of some random person on eBay.

I agree! :thumbup::cool:

Sent From My Galaxy Tab 3

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Here's a screenshot of the email I received immediately after submitting the order;

View attachment 90964

The subject line of the email said "Dell Order Has Been Confirmed for Dell Purchase ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx". It also had the items ordered listed below this, as well as billing & shipping info.

I just received this same email with a delivery date of 11/22. Does yours also have a delivery date? The email also said I would receive an additional email once the order ships.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I just received this same email with a delivery date of 11/22. Does yours also have a delivery date? The email also said I would receive an additional email once the order ships.

Is anyone else getting a delivery date so far?

I hope they honor that nice price!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

Yes, mine has an estimated delivery date of 11/21/2013.

tnt118

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Same, estimated delivery 11/22. If they didn't cancel the orders today I'm starting to have some hope they might actually go through.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
This thread is a nail biter. I can't wait to see what the outcome is for all of you. The suspense killing me.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DigitalPunk140