I want a 5c after this commercial!

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Damn. Nexus 4 battery is usually appalling

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah. Pure Speed X is amazing:) so is Franco kernel. Its soooooo smooth.
However on my cousins S3 I flashed a modified Trinity kernel and Cyanogenmod because I think he will get better support in terms of updates with Cyanogrnmod.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. Pure Speed X is amazing:) so is Franco kernel. Its soooooo smooth.
However on my cousins S3 I flashed a modified Trinity kernel and Cyanogenmod because I think he will get better support in terms of updates with Cyanogrnmod.

Slim has pretty good support. I have an OTA for the second official build I just haven't done it. I think the first Kit Kat ROM for the GNex was Slim :)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Slim has pretty good support. I have an OTA for the second official build I just haven't done it. I think the first Kit Kat ROM for the GNex was Slim :)

So it's a fairly stable release of KitKat? Can I dirty flash it over CM or is it to risky? He is happy with CM so idk if I should be flashing a new ROM plus since I'm the one that manages his phone if I delete anything then he'll have my head lol.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
So it's a fairly stable release of KitKat? Can I dirty flash it over CM or is it to risky? He is happy with CM so idk if I should be flashing a new ROM plus since I'm the one that manages his phone if I delete anything then he'll have my head lol.

I haven't dirty flashed any ROMs. Always restore my nandroid and then flash a new one. I'd recommend it over CM since you don't need any other kernels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non