Keeping phone unlocked while driving

lewismarke

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to keep the phone unlocked while driving so that I don't have to put in my unlock code? I am using Moto Assist so it knows that I am driving.

lewismarke

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I got them and they didn't work so they are resending a pack. The primary skip works but that is attached to my clothes. I will try that when they arrive but I think that you still have to pick up the phone and run it over the sticker.

mwalt2

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I use an nfc tag, tasker, and secure settings to turn off the secure lockscreen. You can use a program like trigger to run the tasker task and have it set so that scanning it again will turn on the secure lock screen (1 tag will unlock on first scan and lock on second scan). You could also use tasker to run the lock screen task when the Assist notification comes on. I an not sure of how you could easily re-enable the lockscreen using the notification though (can probably be done).

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

arisenfury

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I'd look into the HTC Bluetooth music device. Around $50, plugs into a 3.5mm aux input. Can do you're music and use it as a trusted device.

Posted via Android Central App

Shawn Magm

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to keep the phone unlocked while driving so that I don't have to put in my unlock code? I am using Moto Assist so it knows that I am driving.

You can get a bluetooth wireless leash, like a Cobra Tag. Your phone will remain unlocked as long as the leash is in range.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

If you want it to stay awake there should be a setting in Developer Options.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non