AT&T Moto X (XT1058) Lollipop fixes available OTA Sept 30, 2015

portablealpha

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

portablealpha

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
The update was only 4MB and I cannot tell what changed (other than that there is a new version number under About Phone). I guess that, since I had already installed AT&T's flawed Lollipop update earlier this year, I received only the maintenance update. I never had any sound or Youtube problems so cannot comment on that.

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
The more complex types of Contact synch operations was the main reason the OTA was suspended. May have been other fixes & the original problem may have not affected all AT&T users.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The update was only 4MB and I cannot tell what changed (other than that there is a new version number under About Phone). I guess that, since I had already installed AT&T's flawed Lollipop update earlier this year, I received only the maintenance update. I never had any sound or Youtube problems so cannot comment on that.
Same here.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

r p3

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I never updated when it was originally releasedgot the notification to update yesterday, I am hesitant to download now, what are you guys thoughts, I hate that every time my phone wakes it tells me to update.

Dueyat30

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
I updated on October 1st from KitKat 4.4.4 At&t xt1058. Now it wants Network sim pin and says the phone is network locked Emergency calls only.

Spent 2hrs with AT&T and 3 with Motorola and at a retailer where he tried everything. :( They said the phone came Unlocked for all carriers.

You can enter a pin all you want and AT&T tried every pin. And a new sim.

Unsuccessfully. I can only use WiFi :(

Any help from you or suggestions??

Kind regards,

Duane

Posted via the Android Central App