Is this phone worth this days?

lRaziel1

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I can ONLY buy this phone, a LG Spirit or a Moto G2, all of them about the same price. But far as i know Moto X is better in everything than those others, so i want to ask this to you owners.

Is the battery life that bad? whenever i want to search about this in reviews the battery is ok but when i go to comments everyone says that is ****, is that bad? Im comming from a Moto E wich has a good battery life 4 me (airplane mode with wi-fi on, almost no background apps, GPS, auto sync and everything like this disabled or optimized).

Moto X1 it's an old device it would be a big jump of experience.

i couldnt find anything about if disabling active display and touchless controls actually helps battery.

I just want to know if it last at least 6 hours of wifi web browsing with the settings i use in my phones, if not i'll pick LG Spirit, i can live with the crappy performance but a good battery.

or if you consider that the moto g2 it's better, let me know.

thanks for reading

mario24601

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
If you can find a new one I'd go for it. Been using it for past 1.5 years. I've tried replacing it with nexus 6,nexus 5x, Sony z3. In the end they all were returned. The 2013 X is great, the size is perfect, active screen is such a great feature.

lRaziel1

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
If you can find a new one I'd go for it. Been using it for past 1.5 years. I've tried replacing it with nexus 6,nexus 5x, Sony z3. In the end they all were returned. The 2013 X is great, the size is perfect, active screen is such a great feature.

yeah but what about battery? that is what makes me not want this phone, most users report 2 oor 3 hours of SOT wich is pathetic, my moto e gives 5 hours in that conditions so i expect that at least

elcheapodeluxe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Like any other phone it depends upon use. I get through a full day pretty easily, however I am probably a light-moderate user. Mostly emails, occasional web pages, airline apps, texting, etc.

stuff5150

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I had it once upon a time and got rid of it because of just that: the battery life sucked!

Went with Sony Z3C and never looked back.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer