eBay App on Moto X 2014 (vibrating notification)

bunta

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to eliminate the double vibaration on my lockscreen when alerts from eBay come on display. I've looked in the App itself and can't for the life of me find anything for 'Vibration' (only sounds).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I take it that you still want some sort of notification? Otherwise, I'd suggest just turning them off.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about Moto display alerts? If it's vibrating with a Moto Display alert you can always make sure "Vibrate on touch" is not selected in the Moto app itself (Display), but if it's only the eBay app doing that, it seems like it must be some setting in the app itself.

chris20nyy

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know how to eliminate the double vibaration on my lockscreen when alerts from eBay come on display. I've looked in the App itself and can't for the life of me find anything for 'Vibration' (only sounds).
Its a problem with eBay. They don't have an option to shut off vibration notifications. I've sent an email to eBay regarding it, its very annoying. Especially when you have 15 items listed at a time...