Moto X Pure Edition: Share Your Moto Maker Design

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered:

64GB, white/silver, teal back, champagne trim. With Moto Care and that nice $8 battery pack. How do I attach a pic?

Last edited:

The Harrington

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered:

64GB, white/silver, teal back, champagne trim. With Moto Care and that nice $8 battery pack. How do I attach a pic?

When replying you will see the following section. Just click on the portion circled in red and it will take you through the steps to insert an image.Untitled3.jpg

Arlizz

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Damm they ran out of champagne trim. I've been at customer service's neck for the past 12 hours going "Why..why why!!"

Welp. Will be waiting for my phone to ship on the 4th of October. :-[

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
1 Moto X Pure Edition
$499.99

Memory - 64 GB
Back - Cabernet
Trim - Metallic Royal Blue
Est. Delivery Tuesday, 09/15/15*
Standard Shipping

function
1 Moto Care Accident Protection Moto X Pure Edition $79.99 Est. Delivery Tuesday, 09/15/15*
Standard Shipping

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately mine won't be available until September 24th. I probably got my order in too late.

I think the delivery depends on the configuration of the phone; engraving, color, etc. I just ordered mine this evening, and delivery date is scheduled for 9/15.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Mine was nearly identical....

Memory - 64GB

Back - Leather BlackView attachment 194734

Front - Black / Black

Trim - Metallic Red

My wife changed mine to that in motomaker (I haven't ordered it yet) called it a Gamecock phone. I don't think the red is garnet enough.

I love the look of the black leather but I'm worried since I take it running and cycling that sweaty hands might not be good for it.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
64 GB, Red leather with dark gray trim. Haven't yet seen this combo by other forum members. I was hesitant on the red, but I don't think it will be glaring. They darken with age anyway. My 64 GB MicroSD came yesterday. My Nexus 6 is sobbing.

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My wife changed mine to that in motomaker (I haven't ordered it yet) called it a Gamecock phone. I don't think the red is garnet enough.

I love the look of the black leather but I'm worried since I take it running and cycling that sweaty hands might not be good for it.

I was vacillating between wood and leather and decided on leather since it seemed more unique and also less slippery than wood. If I get a case, I definitely want something clear and transparent.

I also thought the red and natural leather looked nice, but I've always liked the red and black color combo. It's neat to see all the different designs and I now know where the Gamecocks play....lol