US: Amazon Pre-Orders for Moto X Pure Edition are LIVE!

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
A couple of folks mentioned they got the standard plain phone on Amazon. I cant find it anywhere on Amazon. Just the moto g and the moto X 2nd Gen.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Yeah. If anyone has a link to Amazon please share. Maybe they mean they will order when it's available?

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if that means Best Buy will have them on the 9th. I am traveling the next two weeks and wouldn't get my hands on one ordered from Motorola until the 18th or 19th. But I will be around plenty of Best Buy stores all in that time frame.

I played with ordering one on the Motorola site that was black and grey metallic 32GB, so the stock black 32 GB suits me fine, since I case my phones anyway.

EDIT: Best Buy's site now says the Moto X Pure Edition is "coming soon."

Also they have the 2nd Gen Moto 360 "for Most Apple iOS and Android Smartphones" with pricing for pre order.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

mart567

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
For some reason I had it in my head that the base unit was going to be 32GB for $400 and a 64GB version for $450, but I see that isn't the case.

Oh well. At least they don't charge an extra $100 for each size up like Apple and Samsung. That pisses me off to no end.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Peter Rokkos

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm in. Had preferred the dark wood back and black front but that takes another month to ship from Moto Maker. So I pulled the trigger on the bamboo 32gb in white and Amazon says will ship on the 10th. Also saved 5% by using my Amazon card. Free shipping but charged me sales tax. I assume Moto would have charged sales tax to NJ as well?

Saw someone post that returning to Amazon is easier than returning to Moto. Didn't realize that - what is Amazon cell phone return policy? I assume Best Buy would be even easier but wouldn't get the 5% off and in any case - already ordered so I'm in. No I just really hope the battery life isn't too bad....

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm in. Had preferred the dark wood back and black front but that takes another month to ship from Moto Maker. So I pulled the trigger on the bamboo 32gb in white and Amazon says will ship on the 10th. Also saved 5% by using my Amazon card. Free shipping but charged me sales tax. I assume Moto would have charged sales tax to NJ as well?

Saw someone post that returning to Amazon is easier than returning to Moto. Didn't realize that - what is Amazon cell phone return policy? I assume Best Buy would be even easier but wouldn't get the 5% off and in any case - already ordered so I'm in. No I just really hope the battery life isn't too bad....
My main concern is battery life and screen quality. I never return anything from moto so return process is question mark for me.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

Cell phones without a service plan fall under the normal 30 day return policy, I think. Amazon has pretty phenomenal customer service when it comes to returns. I've done it a few times. They put the money back on my Amazon card right away, before I even send back the item, and give me a prepaid shipping label. No fuss, no muss. I find it much less hassle then dealing with a store to be honest since most retail stores like to push back on returns.

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Moto x pure Amazon question

I never preordered a phone from Amazon but it says release on 9th so will I get it on the 9th I have Amazon prime aswell

racersimage

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto x pure Amazon question

You should get it on the 10th. With Prime you will get free 1 day shipping if you pre-order.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 05 22.56.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 05 22.56.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 110

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto x pure Amazon question

You should get it on the 10th. With Prime you will get free 1 day shipping if you pre-order.

Off topic, but I've noticed Prime seams to have scaled back on a lot of items that are eligible for 2 day shipping. However, this is one instance where having Prime is worth it.

I also find it a little funny that they offer $1.00 MP3 credit for no-rush shipping, regardless of the dollar amount of the order.

You definitely wouldn't be hanging out on a site like this if you would be willing to delay your phone by almost 1 week in exchange for an extra dollar in movie or music credit,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38