I have a Moto X Pure Edition, you have questions. Lets play!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
This is the biggest complaint I have about my LG g3. Connectivity is just meh.

I'm hoping the wifi works well on my new X Pure

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Does it come with a USB cable for connecting the phone to a laptop?

No. Should have perhaps, but Moto opted to ship with 25W charger that required a fixed cable to make sure the correct cable wire sizes were always used when charging. Result is no separate cable to use.

wlmsn

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
iPhone user looking to switch over to Android so forgive my ignorance on this one...

Some of the complaints I've read about the MXPE's camera is that the interface is so different than those with a dedicated shutter button... can I use another camera app (heard "Manual Camera" mentioned on the pod a few times) and set it as my default camera?

If I can do that, would the double twist launch the new non-stock camera app?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
iPhone user looking to switch over to Android so forgive my ignorance on this one...

Some of the complaints I've read about the MXPE's camera is that the interface is so different than those with a dedicated shutter button... can I use another camera app (heard "Manual Camera" mentioned on the pod a few times) and set it as my default camera?

Sure you can use another camera app. Not to sure about using the double twist to launch though.

I'm pretty fond of the native camera myself.

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

Yes, You can use any camera app you want, but double twist will ONLY open stock Moto camera. Stock app is very easy...just tap "ANYWHERE" on the screen to snap...

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Sure you can use another camera app. Not to sure about using the double twist to launch though.

I'm pretty fond of the native camera myself.

You can't use the stock twist gesture to open another camera app.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I just found the "lift for Moto voice" feature.

Damn I like this phone!

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
What is that?
Instead of saying out loud "OK GOOGLE" (or whatever ur hot word is), you just lift up the phone to ur ear and Google now will activate and you can ask it anything.

The point of this is to make it more private in both, asking the question and receiving the answer.

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Instead of saying out loud "OK GOOGLE" (or whatever ur hot word is), you just lift up the phone to ur ear and Google now will activate and you can ask it anything.

The point of this is to make it more private in both, asking the question and receiving the answer.

How do you turn it on or enable it?

chuckdawg1999

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Does the notification light not work on this phone? I have the option turned on in apps, but I don't get the blinking light anymore for messages and such.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana