Black or White Front?

Black or White Face?

• Total voters

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised to see a lot of people ordering white faces. I'd go as far as to say the majority I've seen online have white faces, but that could just be me only seeing what I want to see, like noticing a certain car model everywhere after buying one.

So, did you buy a Moto X Style with a white or a black face?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I prefer black faces on my phones. The display has a very thin black edge that is more noticeable on white phones

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I prefer black faces on my phones. The display has a very thin black edge that is more noticeable on white phones

I actually like the black border on the display. It's much more pronounced on my iPhone 5s than my Moto X, but I like that. It gives the display some contrast.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Black front. I don't like the look of all the sensors on the front of the white phone, they are more hidden with the black front

Sent from my XT1575

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Black.

Can't stand to see the sensors so visibly.

Moto XPE

I don't like the flash on the black front. I figured since it was going to be in my face, I might as well match the color. Sure, I can see all the sensors, but this white front/white back/Champagne accents is *hot*!

Posted via the Android Central App

trenchkato

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am a little irked that I chose the champagne accent and frame is silver but I'll live

Sent from my XT1575
I went thru the same dilemma with my free mototaker do over. Just went with silver.

You should look into a expedited return. My replacement is on the way. And they allow you to keep the first unit until it arrives. Moto didn't even charge a deposit so I guess it's on the honor system.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez