Why all the hate on the Moto X Pure Edition?

JavaNoire

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad people post their negative as well as positive experiences. Both are needed when deciding which phone is likely to be a good choice.

Going solely by specs & descriptions i would have purchased the xpe. Users sharing their adverse experiences persuaded me to look further which I appreciate.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Oh please, you know what I meant, people still slamming a device they no longer own. What a waste of time.

If you disagree with a post, you don't have to reply to it.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site

Oh please, you know what I meant, people still slamming a device they no longer own. What a waste of time.
Oh please, let's apply your rationale to another situation: Several owners of a new model car have reported that it catches on fire and is destroyed while sitting overnight in their garages. Do you honestly believe these former owners of that car should no longer comment on a forum about that specific model car?

anon(4054009)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Oh please, let's apply your rationale to another situation: Several owners of a new model car have reported that it catches on fire and is destroyed while sitting overnight in their garages. Do you honestly believe these former owners of that car should no longer comment on a forum about that specific model car?
And you believe that a phone dislike on a forum and safety issues are are equivalent? As Larry the cable guy said"Now that's funny right there"

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Ha, that might apply to you also,

As a moderator, I'm here to remind you that you don't have to reply to a post if you don't agree with it.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klesun