I understand that some people may not like having their network name in the upper left hand corner (ATT, verzion, etc.) But I like it personally because it shows I have voice service. So does anyone know if there is a way to enable that? It shows up there on the native lock screen (not moto assistant) but when you unlock the phone it disappears. Can't find any article or apps that enable that. Any way to do this?
    10-03-2015 10:41 AM
    I understand that some people may not like having their network name in the upper left hand corner (ATT, verzion, etc.) But I like it personally because it shows I have voice service. So does anyone know if there is a way to enable that? It shows up there on the native lock screen (not moto assistant) but when you unlock the phone it disappears. Can't find any article or apps that enable that. Any way to do this?
    I don't believe that there is a way to do this. But you can always tell you have service from the signal cluster. If it's a hollowed out triangle then you do not have service. If it is slightly grey ( like the battery icon) then you have service even if there are not any white bars.
    10-03-2015 11:25 AM
    I also miss this feature from the 2014 Moto X

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    10-03-2015 05:23 PM
    Am I missing something? Mine says T-Mobile in the top left hand corner. I want it to go away.
    10-05-2015 05:32 PM
    Am I missing something? Mine says T-Mobile in the top left hand corner. I want it to go away.
    All the time or just on the lock screen???????????
    The only time Verizon Wireless shows on mine is on the lock screen.
    10-06-2015 03:45 PM
    Hmm, I'm on T-Mobile and I don't have that - not that I am looking for it, it's enough for me to see it in the quick settings pulldown.
    10-07-2015 10:21 AM
    Hmm, I'm on T-Mobile and I don't have that - not that I am looking for it, it's enough for me to see it in the quick settings pulldown.
    It will also show on lock screen. Normally it only shows in the notification panel when you pull it down and on the lock screen before you unlock.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    10-07-2015 11:00 AM
    It will also show on lock screen. Normally it only shows in the notification panel when you pull it down and on the lock screen before you unlock.
    Yes, you are right, I do see it on the left when my lock screen is on - when I answered before my phone was on the main homescreen - I didn't see it on there.
    10-07-2015 10:18 PM
    The only time the T-Mobile shows up is when it boots and when the screen is locked. I don't see that as being intrusive. Are you ashamed of TMO or something? LOL
    10-07-2015 11:03 PM
    The only time the T-Mobile shows up is when it boots and when the screen is locked. I don't see that as being intrusive. Are you ashamed of TMO or something?
    I think he is saying the opposite.
    10-07-2015 11:24 PM
    Sorry for my late clarification. It's only on the lock screen, disappears after the phone is unlocked
    10-08-2015 11:52 AM