Android 6.0 Marshmallow for the Moto X Pure Edition (24.11.18)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
There is no notification on my MXPE and have a non-rooted stock device (Verizon). I have to go in dev settings and choose it. Very confusing and a pointless change.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
OK, I pulled my T-Mobile SIM, did check for updates, and the update appeared right away! Took about 20-25 minutes to update. Everything seems to be working OK so far but will have to use it more to check out stuff and to see if anything emerges. Seems to play nicely with my OG Moto 360 watch as well. Enabled the System UI Tuner and then battery percentage. Don't know where to look for Band 12, but probably is good anyway.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
OK, I pulled my T-Mobile SIM, did check for updates, and the update appeared right away! Took about 20-25 minutes to update. Everything seems to be working OK so far but will have to use it more to check out stuff and to see if anything emerges. Seems to play nicely with my OG Moto 360 watch as well. Enabled the System UI Tuner and then battery percentage. Don't know where to look for Band 12, but probably is good anyway.

Download LTE Discovery and see if you connect to band 12. You have to be in a band 12 area though.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
That is odd. As far as I know, AT&T does not use band 12. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Posted via the Android Central App

I was wondering that too but I have had my work iPhone connect to AT&T before when there wasn't that great of a signal. Maybe it is connected to T-Mobile towers?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Nexus user here. 6.0.0 broke MMS and was not fixed until I received 6.0.1 today. Hopefully that wont be the case here.

No MMS issues on my Moto X Pure Edition running 6.0. A link to the issue would be helpful.

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering that too but I have had my work iPhone connect to AT&T before when there wasn't that great of a signal. Maybe it is connected to T-Mobile towers?

I was wondering that too, if there could be a tower sharing arrangement in your area.

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Got fed up of waiting for the update being a T-Mobile user. Pulling out the SIM did not work. So did a backup then an FDR in addition to that and got the update notification. Downloading at the moment.

Hehehe.. T-Mobile customer here.. Soon as I pulled my sim 6.0 update was available.. And I'm loving it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87